Trouvez ici toutes les réponses à vos questions concernant votre parc informatique. Vous avez besoin d’un dépannage ou d’une intervention personnalisée ? Découvrez nos contrats de maintenance.
Change folders and display language on Outlook
- Go to https://mail.cloudbizz.net and login with your Cloudbizz email address and password
- Click on “Options” and select “See All Options” (On the left you can see that Outlook folders are in French)
- Click on “Settings” (1), “Regional” (2) select your Language (3) check the box, it only concerns the Outlook display settings, (4) below for Outlook folders language and Save (5)
- Now you can see that Outlook folders are in English and it will be the same in your Outlook session inside Cloudbizz.
How to access your Cloudbizz Webmail
- Open your web browser and go to mail.cloudbizz.net
- Steps to follow:Your webmail address is: The name before the underscore when you login to Cloudbizz, and your company domain name.Password: The one you use to access Cloudbizz.Note: If you connect for the first time, you have to select your display language and time zone. Please check that those elements are correct, to avoid impacts to your Outlook on Cloudbizz.
After that, you will have direct access to your webmail.
How to change your password in your Webmail
For help on how to connect to your Webmail for the first time, click here.
Connect to the Webmail by entering the following url in your adress bar: mail.cloudbizz.net
Click ‘Options’ in the top right corner to open the options menu.
Press the ‘Change Password’ button
Change your password, it must be a minimum of 8 characters long and must contain 3 of the following 4 character types:
- Lower Case (eg lower case)
- Upper Case (eg UPPER CASE)
- Numbers (eg 1, 2, 3)
- Symbols (eg @, $, !)
How to configure your Out of Office message
Setting up your Out of Office in Outlook or on Webmail (for Mac users who are not using Outlook)
- In Outlook
Go to file and click on “Automatic Replies“Choose “Send automatic replies” and fill in the fields for both messages in and out of your company.
- On webmail (How to access your Cloudbizz Webmail)On the start page click on “Options” and select “Set Automatic Replies“Choose “Send automatic replies“, tick “Send automatic reply outside my organization” and fill in the fields. Do not forget to click on “Save“
How to set up email on Android
Attention: You must check that your Android software version is up to date (There are many issues with previous Android versions).
- Once connected via Wifi or 3G, Select “Settings”
- Go to “Accounts” and Sync
- Click on “Add account”
- Select “Microsoft Exchange”
- Enter your email address and password and click “Next” on the following windows. You will receive an error finding the exchange server message
- Delete automatic entries on “Domain\username” and enter your email address, do the same on “Exchange server” and enter mail.cloudbizz.net
- Click “OK” on the warning window
- Choose what you want to synchronize and how many days.
- To finish the setup, type a name for the account.
Setup Outlook on your local computer
- First, check that Office is well installed on your local machine
- Go to https://panel.cloudbizz.net and connect with your Cloudbizz credentials
- Click on “Services” and navigate to “Configuration” => “Outlook Profile“
- Scroll to the end of the page and download the “Outlook Profile Setup“
- Run “Setup.exe” and proceed to the installation
- Check all options
- Enter your password twice and leave all by default up to the end
- Open Outlook, check “Remember” and enter your password
Your Outlook is now up and running.