Trouvez ici toutes les réponses à vos questions concernant votre parc informatique. Vous avez besoin d’un dépannage ou d’une intervention personnalisée ? Découvrez nos contrats de maintenance.
Change password or expired password
You can note that your password needs to be changed in different ways
a. At login
Please take the time to read the entire requirements needed to change your password.
Note : Here are some clues to easily create and memorize your password
Kid, friend, mom, dog’s name + this month
Ex : Lassie03
Once your password is changed, you will be redirected to the start Cloudbizz page
Note: If you are redirected to the change password page,
it means that your password did not comply with the minimum requirement for the password security as explained above.
When you open Outlook
Note: If the screen below does not appear, you will need to connect on StartCloudbizz and change your password there.
On smartphone or Tablet
Note: Unavoidably, you will need to connect on StartCloudbizz and change your password.
Once you restart your Local Outlook or when your smartphone reconnects with the server, you will need to type your new password:
Click on the error message, you will be redirected to the general preferences, select your Cloudbizz exchange account and click on Exchange server settings
c. Local Outlook
Or if you have an Auto connection, just change the password there
You can also Change your password when you like:
On Cloudbizz click on
and select “Ctrl+Alt+Del”
Select “Change a Password”.
Type your old password and then the new password twice.
Citrix latency monitor
One of the most heard complaints about Terminal / Citrix Server environments is that the session or programs are responding slowly. It is also one of the most difficult complaints to troubleshoot. Most times the user cannot explain exactly what is going slow (You will definitely recognize the answers like: everything, just slow and nothing is working) and besides many factors can influence the user experience of a Terminal Server session.One of the issues that can cause slow responses in a Terminal Server environment is the latency between the client and the Terminal / Citrix Server. A variable that is not easy to be determined.What does the Citrix Latency Monitor :1.) Citrix Latency Monitor sends an “ICMP echo request” (PING) to Cloudbizz and records the time it takes to receive the answer and record an event when the threshold is detected.2.) The second, more advanced network latency test is the QoS (Quality of Service) sensor, which determines packet delay, packet loss.3.) The third, monitor the ICA connection.Download :LatencyMonitor – CLOUDBIZZ Version
Cloudbizz First Connection
INITIAL SETUP IN 3 STEPS ON YOUR WINDOWS CLIENT DEVICE
Download & install the Citrix Receiver
- Go to http://receiver.citrix.com and click “Download Receiver for Windows”
- Accept the license agreement and download the file
- IMPORTANT: add *.cloudbizz.com in the trusted site zone of Internet Explorer.Open Internet Explore, go to the “TOOLS” menu.
For Internet Explorer 8
For Internet Explorer 9
- Go to “security”
- Trusted Sites
- Uncheck the case
- Type *.cloudbizz.com in the address bar
- Click on add
Connect to Cloudbizz
Close all windows and open your browser on www.cloudbizz.com , and clic on “Go to your cloud”
Log in to access your Cloud Desktop
- Insert the username and password received during the activation process
IMPORTANT: To open a full desktop, click on “Start Cloudbizz”
- You will receive the screen below during the initial connection , check “do not ask again” and clic on “YES”
- Later, you will also see the screen below. Accept and check “Do not ask me again for this site.”
- To make changes afterwards, simply click on the black Sidebar, preferences, File access and select “Read and Write
- Insert the username and password received during the activation process
How and when to use the Cloud Session Manager
You can use this tool if your Cloudbizz session freezes or if you want to restore your session from one device to another.
IF YOUR SESSION FREEZES:
Go to your local computer on your Cloudbizz login page
Click on the “Cloud Session Manager” icon and wait until it is launched
Click on “Logoff all my sessions”, when the process is finished, the application will automatically shut down.
You can now open a new session and continue working.
IF YOU WANT TO RESTORE YOUR SESSION (WITH ALL YOUR OPEN FILES AND APPLICATION) ON ANOTHER COMPUTER, A SMARTPHONE OR A TABLET.
Login on connect.cloudbizz.com, click on the “Cloud Session Manager” icon and select “Disconnect my active sessions”
When it is done open your Cloudbizz webpage on the other device or click on start Cloudbizz on your Tablet or Smartphone. That way, your session is restored.
How to access your Cloudbizz Webmail
How to access your mailbox from any Web browser on any device (Computer, smartphone or tablet):
- Open your web browser and go to mail.cloudbizz.net
- Steps to follow:Your webmail address is: The name before the underscore when you login to Cloudbizz, and your company domain name.Password: The one you use to access Cloudbizz.Note: If you connect for the first time, you have to select your display language and time zone. Please check that those elements are correct, to avoid impacts to your Outlook on Cloudbizz.
After that, you will have direct access to your webmail.
How to avoid multiple sessions – Disconnect / Logoff
Here is how to:
If that doesn’t work go to: Connect to Cloudbizz First connection
And follow the step 3
How to avoid the identity card certificat issue
When you are using the Isabel certificat in your session, your Identity card certificat is not recognized.
To avoid this, you have to use your identity card before using Isabel.
If you have used Isabel first you must close your session before using you identity card again.
To properly restart your Cloudbizz session, click on “Start” button and select “Log off”
y restart your Cloudbizz session, click on “Start” button and select “Log off”
How to configure your Out of Office message
Setting up your Out of Office in Outlook or on Webmail (for Mac users who are not using Outlook)
- In Outlook
Go to file and click on “Automatic Replies“Choose “Send automatic replies” and fill in the fields for both messages in and out of your company.
- On webmail (How to access your Cloudbizz Webmail)On the start page click on “Options” and select “Set Automatic Replies“Choose “Send automatic replies“, tick “Send automatic reply outside my organization” and fill in the fields. Do not forget to click on “Save“
How to copy file from CloudBizz to your Local Disk
- 1. You need to be sure that your Local Disk is available in CloudBizz. Go to the citrix’s toolbar and click on “préferences”.2. Click on “accés au fichier”, check the box “Lecture et Ecriture”Now you can navigate in your Locak Disk
- 3. Click on the Start button and then, on “computer”.
- 4. Choose your Local Disk.
- 5. Finally, copy what you want from your local Disk to CloudBizz and vice-versa.
How to expand Cloudbizz over multiple monitors
Open your session, go to Citrix menu and select “Window“
Cloudbizz will appear as a small Window.
Position that window in between both screens:
Go back to Citrix Menu and click on “Full screen“
The window will not look 100% OK.
Go to Citrix Menu, click on “Disconnect“, your session will disappear.
Refresh you Cloudbizz logon page with F5’s key or your web browser refresh button
Your session will open in full screen mode on both screens:
Note: If your session does not open after the refresh, you need to refer to Cloudbizz First Connection.
Starting Isabel in CloudBizz
a. Start Isabel
Before you Log in: : Connect your card reader to your computer before starting your cloudbizz session.
Start your cloudbizz session.
Remark : if it is the first time that you use Isabel, go to the next step.
Click on the isabel’s icon to open it.
When it is open, insert your card into the card reader, even if you you do not get the popup message.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
First use of Isabel in Cloudbizz
1. Click on the Start button
2. Choose “all programs”
3. Click on “Isabel services”
4. Open Isabel control panel
5. choose “installation of your certificate”
You will get a message inviting you to insert your card into the card reader.
Even if you do not get the message, insert your card in.
Follow the instruction on your screen.
Now, your Isabel is configured.
Task Manager : How to close an unresponsive application
The Task Manager in Cloudbizz is available from the Start Menu => All programs => Accessories => Task Manager.
The Task Manager shows a list of programs/processes currently running.
Clicking on any of the processes in the list allows you to close the application by clicking on “Terminate Process“
Unable to open Cloudbizz in Google Chrome
Problem: Nothing happens when you click the ‘Start Cloudbizz’ icon in Google Chrome
Log in using your username and password.
Click on the ‘Plug in blocked’ icon in the top-right corner of your browser.
Select ‘Always allow plug-ins’
Click on the lock icon
Open the Popup options
Select ‘Always allow on this site’
Open the Plugins options.
Select the option ‘Always allow on this site’
Click on ‘Start Cloudbizz’ to open your Cloudbizz Session.
Warning that the root certificate is not trusted – Install GoDaddy certificate
If you use specific devices, like Wyse or HP terminal thin client, you might receive a warning that the root certificate is not trusted.
If that happens, simply install the root certificate. To do so, click “View Certificate“. Then, when the certificate displays, click “Install Certificate“.
and run the root, intermediate and cross intermediat.crt
After that you can follow the link below for the next step: